How can I turn my MP3 files into an audio CD?
You can take your favorite MP3 stories and burn them to an audio CD that will play in any CD player. You will need a computer, CD-R (CD or DVD burner) drive, a blank CD-R disc, and iTunes software.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Click the “+” button in the lower left hand corner to create a new playlist. Drag and drop songs from your Library file to the icon of your playlist.
- Click the playlist icon once to view its contents. You can reorder the tracks and make any last-minute changes.
- Insert a blank disk into your CD-R drive.
- Click “Burn Disc.” In iTunes 7, this button is at the bottom right. In later versions of iTunes, right-click on the playlist name and click “Burn Playlist to Disc.”
- Wait for the disk to finish burning. Do not close iTunes or open your CD-R drive until the burn finishes.
Important note: You are legally permitted to copy Dan and Louie MP3 stories to CDs for your own personal use. You may not copy Dan and Louie stories to sell, give away, or broadcast.
Click here for more information on making a Dan and Louie stories CD using iTunes.